Oooooh, RAWR vegan chocolate, new and improved. What's not to love? And how about winning the above selection of this yummy stuff as a thank you for helping my Facebook page get to 2000 likes? It's like all your Christmasses have come at once!
I am delighted to report that I had the pleasure of sampling all these wonderful bars of RAWR choc over the last few weeks, including their new Gold bar, and like the first time I tried it, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I really love this chocolate, and now it's even better, since RAWR have recently made all their recipes smoother by using finer granulated coconut sugar (the flavour is still the same, just the texture is less crunchy).
The Gold bar is the RAWR attempt at producing something along the lines of white chocolate. It isn't white, as described by its name, but it has a less obvious chocolate and more creamy flavour. And a little reminiscent of caramel. The Gold bar is my favourite, I think. Followed by the orangey Zest bar. Or could it be the Passion bar, with goji berries and vanilla? Hmm, I'm not sure. Love them all.
Suffice to say, all of the RAWR range is vegan, including the minty After Dinner (which I don't like, as I'm not a fan of mint chocolate, no matter how guilt-free), and the Purity bar. It also all organic, gluten free, and naturally sweetened. And believe it, raw chocolate - compared to standard chocolate - is actually good for you!
If you have never tried the raw stuff before, it can take some getting used to. It has a crumbly, crunchy texture unlike the refined, commercial stuff. Part of its charm, I think. But an aquired taste for some.
Anyhow - if you'd like to try out some RAWR for yourself, you can of course order from the site itself, where the 60g bars are a mere £2.45 each.
And you can enter the prize draw here, in order to have a chance to win all the bars pictured above! Yes, five scrummy bars of RAWR, including the yummy Gold. Feels a bit Willy Wonka, hey?!
How to Enter to Win a Selection of RAWR Chocolate
1. First, go to my Facebook page and 'LIKE' it.
2. Share the photo that looks like this:
3. Leave a comment under this photo on my Facebook page.
4. The winning name will be drawn at random after the closing date and time of 4th July 2013, 23.59 GMT (whether or not the page has reached '2000' likes).
5. The winner will be alerted on the Facebook page, so be sure to keep an eye out, and check your 'OTHER' folder for a PM!
Terms & Conditions (the small print!)
1. You MUST like, share AND comment to enter.
2. The final date of entry is 23.59 hours GMT on 4th July 2013.
3. Only one entry per person is allowed. Anyone who enters with multiple emails/comments will be disqualified.
4. The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
5. The prize is subject to availability by the sponsor. No responsibility can be taken by Chocolate and Beyond on when or if the prize/s reach you. Once the competition closes the prize responsibility is entirely in the hands of the sponsor.
6. The prize draw winner will be randomly selected.
7. No automated entries allowed. These will be disqualified.
8. Only open to UK participants. Sorry to my worldwide readers :(